Quotes can be much then a source of inspiration and motivation. When used as a contemplation or affirmation they can be transforming!
With the Labor Day weekend here and most of us have a long weekend this would be a great time for some focused contemplation and affirmations….or as Tony Robbins says describes them “incantations.”
To give a brief overview of each so you’ll be able to experience the power of the below mental strength quotes here are the basics.
Contemplation – focusing on a single thought and asking questions about how this quote applies or can apply to your life. The contemplation should last 5 minutes and ONLY focus on a single quote and deeply think about it’s meaning, what it means to you, how you can use it, how it can help you. Keep creating deeper questions. If you can answer the question quickly go deeper. At some point you should “stump” yourself and have to wait for the answer. This is contemplation.
Affirmation/Incantations – Again, select one quote and repeat is out loud (to yourself) with emotion. This is not a simple memorization process; this is to create energy, passion and new belief. Also, select a different word to emphasize. Say that you select “Men’s best successes come after their disappointments.” For the first 5 times you say it out loud with energy on the entire phrase. Then emphasize the word “men’s”, for 5 times, then “best”, and so forth until you have repeated the entire phrase. I find this process very inspirational when I talk a walk.
If you really want to experience a shift this weekend, combine the contemplation and affirmations. Perform the contemplation first thing in the morning for 5 minutes. Then go out for a walk and use the same quote and perform your incantations.
I guarantee you feel a difference.
So…here are 40 very powerful mental strength quotes for personal empowerment and personal success.
1. Try not to become a man of success but a man of value. – Albert Einstein
2. If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put foundations under them. – Henry David Thoreau
3. Inspiration and genius–one and the same. – Victor Hugo
4. To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: “Leave no stone unturned.” – Edward Bulwer Lytton
5. If you would create something, you must be something. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
6. Every artist was first an amateur. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without, the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be. – Horace Bushnell
8. Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself. – W. C. Doane
9. Do we not all agree to call rapid thought and noble impulse by the name of inspiration? – George Eliot
10. No great man ever complains of want of opportunities. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. Men do less than they ought, unless they do all they can. – Thomas Carlyle
12. Men’s best successes come after their disappointments. – Henry Ward Beecher.
13. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true. – Leon J. Suenes
14. The power of imagination makes us infinite. – John Muir
15. First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do. – Epictetus
16. It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, “Always do what you are afraid to do.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash. – George S. Patton
18. If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes. – St. Clement of Alexandra
19. We are all inventors, each sailing out on a voyage of discovery, guided each by a private chart, of which there is no duplicate. The world is all gates, all opportunities. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. Seek the lofty by reading, hearing and seeing great work at some moment every day. – Thornton Wilder
21. The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible. – Arthur C. Clarke
22. Without inspiration the best powers of the mind remain dormant. There is a fuel in us which needs to be ignited with sparks. – Johann Gottfried Von Herder
23. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. – Aristotle
24. Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need. – Voltaire
25. If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Destitutus ventis, remos adhibe – Latin Proverb
26. Experience is the child of thought, and thought is the child of action. – Benjamin Disraeli
27. You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind. – Author Unknown
28. The best way out is always through. – Robert Frost
29. o not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. – William B. Sprague
30. Nothing will ever be attempted if all possible objections must first be overcome. – Samuel Johnson
31. Fortune favors the brave. – Publius Terence
32. hen the best things are not possible, the best may be made of those that are. – Richard Hooker
33. He who hesitates is lost. – Proverb
34. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein
35. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
36. We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. – Winston Churchill
37. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
38. For hope is but the dream of those that wake. – Matthew Prior
39. Constant dripping hollows out a stone. – Lucretius
40. Nothing contributes so much to tranquilize the mind as a steady purpose–a point on which the soul may fix its intellectual eye. – Mary Shelley
Please let me know how you plan to use these quotes, or if you have a favorite of your own in the comments below….and enjoy the long weekend….you deserve it!
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.