This is a continuation of Mental Strength Coaching Tips to help you kick-off the week. I hope you’ve been enjoying them.
My intention to have a new one each Monday…sort of like “Mental Strength Monday”
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you realize the more you know…the more you know how much you still don’t know. This paradoxical concept keeps the mentally strong in a never-ending quest for learning, wisdom and growth.
The individual who believes they know is all will really be interested in personal growth, personal development or personal empowerment. My job as a coaching is assist you waking up from this trance for that you can grow and achieve your personal peak potential and personal success.
Let’s Get Started:
I’d like to ask you something…rate your level of ‘awareness’ from 1 – 11 (11 being the highest) as it relates to your personal success, fulfillment and happiness. Word of warning…the higher you rate yourself they lower you actually are. You see most mentally strong individuals are at a level of awareness that allows them to see that actually scope of how much there still is to learn.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- How did you arrive at your current level of awareness?
- How much more do you believe there is left to learn in terms of your personal development?
- Who are some of the most ‘aware’ people you know and what makes you believe this about them?
Unsupportive Beliefs About
- I’m already at an extremely high level of awareness.
- I don’t need to develop my level of awareness any more to achieve me personal success.
- Personal success, fulfillment and happiness are not related to the level of awareness.
Mental Strength Beliefs About
- The more I learn the more I realize how much I still don’t know and how much more this is to learn.
- The more I increase my level of awareness the easier it is to achieve my personal success.
- The more aware I become the more peace, joy and love I experience.
- If you truly have mental strength thinking, why haven’t you achieved your personal success?
- What makes you believe that you are aware and have mental strength thinking?
- What evidence do you have to support this belief?
- Do your habits, actions and behaviors reflect your belief of a personal with mental strength thinking
- How can I assist you increase your level of awareness?
- Who are your role models for mental strength thinking and awareness?
- Do you believe it’s good or bad to reach the level of awareness where you come to realize that you don’t know it all and there is much more to learn?
Mental Strength Coaching:
Remember that in mental strength coaching my job is to push you to face, think about and question what you believe to be true…and then challenge it. By asking outrageous and reflective questions you’ll begin to shift your perspective on thoughts, ideas and beliefs that have been holding you back form achieve your personal success.
A coach or individual not familiar with mental strength coaching, many attempt to motive the client extrinsically, i.e. through the outside approach or by doing something without a mental game plan. The professional mental strength coach knows the work must start intrinsically, .i.e. form the inside out…as above so below…as on the inside – so on the outside. This method takes lots of patience, practice and list of questioning…and the results are worth it!
If you’d like to get started on developing radical mental strength for personal development, personal empowerment or personal success request your Introductory Consultation.
Also, “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” is a fantastic e-book that helps you develop awareness, consciousness and mental strength with a step-by-step plan.
OK…now it’s your turn! Let me know about your thoughts on this subject in the comments below.
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.