Achieving peak personal performance and personal success begins with a mental strength mindset and empowering beliefs. Personal success starts in the mind and finishes with peak performance…taking massive action.
This is one in a series of mental strength tips to help start your week of strong so that you can reach you peak performance, personal success by enhancing your personal development.
I take one subject and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct questions. The intention of these ‘sessions’ is for you to write the questions in a success journal reflect on them and answer them.
This series of posts is for YOU! If I’m not able to coach you personally one-on-one, I want you to at least get the benefit of “virtual” coaching.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand and transcend any ego based thinking about giving and receiving assistance and build the habit of intense cooperation.
Let’s Get Started:
This concept of intense cooperation means going well beyond that of an average team member and becoming the biggest asset to any group you participate in. This idea includes work ethics, attitude, and overall interaction with your team.
“What if I don’t belong to a team?” First, in someway we all belong to a ‘team’, whether it’s a master mind group, family, friends or work…we all belong to some kind of team.
If you still believe that you don’t belong to a team…start one!
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Intense Cooperation:
- Do you believe being extremely cooperative makes you more valuable?
- What do you think of people who others call “a company man/women”?
- How would you respond to teammates who accuse you of sucking up and brown noising because of your intense cooperation?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Intense Cooperation:
- Overly cooperative people are suck-ups who make the rest of us look bad.
- It’s us against them. The organization doesn’t care about us, and people who go beyond their job description are on the side of the company.
- People who are overly cooperative are looking for something in return.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Intense Cooperation:
- Intense cooperation shows dedication and fearlessness.
- Intense cooperation is rare and makes you more valuable to any group.
- Intense cooperation is always rewarded in one way or another.
- Are you afraid of being disliked by weak thinking peers if you exhibit intense cooperation?
- What’s more important to you: your peer’s acceptance or achieving your vision of personal success?
- Would you classify intense cooperation as more weak thinking or would using mental strength?
- How can I help you enhance your level of cooperation?
- Do you believe becoming more cooperative will move you closer towards peak personal performance and personal success?
- What would hold you back from making a decision to become intensely cooperative?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The biggest obstacle to getting people to adopt this philosophy is the weak thinking belief most people have about going the extra mile. Many think it’s about being recognized for their efforts and the truth is it’s about the person themselves. In other words, the person who adapts this habit of intense cooperation will be in demand no matter where they go.
When you think about intense cooperation be sure to keep your vision of personal success in your consciousness, this will provide the motivation behind taking action. This type of thinking and action will ultimately benefit you more then anyone else. Once you understand this you can then move on to developing strategies and tactics for your personal success.
Coaching around intense cooperation is easy once you understand that it’s really the only logical choice for a mental strength thinker. When the average person zig’s – the mentally strong zag’s.
Observe the masses and do the opposite!
You’ll find this often leads to peak personal performance and personal success. The average person mentally will begin to lose their grip on their consciousness and slip into the blame game while you’ll raise your consciousness and reach your intended goal!
If you’d like to get started on developing radical mental strength for personal development, personal empowerment or personal success request your Introductory Consultation.
Also, “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” is a fantastic e-book that helps you develop awareness, consciousness and mental strength with a step-by-step plan.
OK…now it’s your turn! Let me know about your thoughts on this subject in the comments below.
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.