Achieving peak personal performance and creating personal power begins with a mental strength mindset and empowering beliefs. Reaching your personal goals starts in the mind and finishes with peak performance…taking massive action.
This is one in a series of mental strength life coaching tips to help start your week of strong so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one subject and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct questions. The intention of these virtual sessions is for you to write the questions in your success journal and then reflect on them and write your answers and thoughts in your journal.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to coach you personally one-on-one, I want you to at least get the benefit of “virtual” coaching.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you develop the mental strength belief that being a comeback artist is one of the greatest secrets to personal success and that the ability to recover from apparent failures may be more important then the initial effort.
Let’s Get Started:
Take a few moments and think about your greatest comeback and the impact it had your thinking. Now, what do you believe is the greatest comeback story of all time and how you think this individual pulled it off?
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Do you consider yourself a comeback artist?
- Are comeback artist’s developed or just born that way?
- What do you think it take’s to become a comeback artist?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Comeback’s
- Comeback artists are born with the ability to persist and reach their personal success
- Not everyone can be comeback artist
- It’s easier to accept defeat and move on to new personal goal
Mental Strength Beliefs about Comeback’s
- Being a comeback artist is a mental strength decision
- Perceived failure is only a set-up for a comeback
- Being a comeback artist isn’t a skill is a mindset
- What personal goal have you given up on where you could possibly make a comeback?
- Do you the mental strength to become a comeback artist?
- Are you allowing fear to paralyze you and delay your comeback?
- How can I support you in developing the mindset of a comeback artist or your comeback efforts?
- Are you certain you haven’t given up on some of your personal goals and dreams prematurely?
- How would you feel to make a comeback in the area that no one believed was possible?
Mental Strength Coaching:
To truthfully evaluate yourself as a comeback artist will have to make sure you are coming from objective reality (see Mental Strength #1). Many people claim to be a comeback artist, yet when they look deeper they really have never made a comeback in anything in their life.
Take a few moments and think of examples of your own comeback ability…you will automatically raise your level of awareness as to what being a comeback artist really means. I would suggest taking some time and research some comeback examples from mental strength individuals in your line of business; this will help you with developing the mindset to see the big picture of personal performance.
If you can’t think of one, how about Lance Armstrong!
Seventy percent of the populations will quite at the onset of physical or psychological pain and never even consider a comeback. I share this static with you to ask you if you think you’re above average.
If you claim to be above average do you have sufficient proof to back up your statement?
One you confront you belief by what making a comeback really is, you’ll never see failure in the same light again. This is when you know you have developed the mind of a comeback artist and on your way to reaching your personal goals and peak personal performance.
If you’d like to get started on developing a rock solid mindset for personal power, peak human performance, goal setting or achieving your personal goals request your Introductory Consultation today!
Or, if you’d like to study on your own today, order a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” This is a fantastic e-book that helps you take control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
OK…now it’s your turn! Let me know about your thoughts on this subject in the comments below.
- Mental Strength Tip # 25 – Meta-Cognition For Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #23 – Criticism vs. Advice (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #24 – You Do Have A Choice (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #27 – Conflict for Personal Growth (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #26 – Personal Success and Delayed Gratification (warriormindcoach.com)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.