What should I be doing with my life?
What’s my purpose?
Consciously deciding on our “passion” based on our current capabilities, behaviors or our environment (includes what we want to have, i.e. possessions)
In my coaching and specifically The 2nd Passage I help clients with Purpose first, then move to Passion then to Power and finally Perseverance
Purpose (visions & mission) – The reason for which something (you) exists – Spiritual
Passion – Any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling – Emotional
Power – Ability to do or act; capability of doing or accomplishing something – Body
Perseverance - Steady persistence in a course of action, a purpose, a state, etc., especially in spite of difficulties, obstacles, or discouragement. – Mental
In the below podcast I discuss this further.
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode #25 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode 23 – Final Podcast for 2010 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode 26 – Vision Quest (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode 29 – The 12 Stages of Evolution for Men (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode #27 (warriormindcoach.com)
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.