In my perspective personal success is directly connected to a person’s purpose, vision and vision…why a person lives (is here). When the focus is moved from “how” to “why” this opens a person up to creating a fulfilling life rich with experience, wealth and peak personal performance.
Here is a summary of Dilts’ Neurological Levels based on Bateson’s Logical Levels of Learning…with my twist.
Why We Live
- Purpose – Spiritual
- Vision – Higher Self – How do I see my life in totality?
- Mission – Identity – Who am I…Who do I need to become?
How We Live
- Values/Beliefs – Motivation – What do I believe and value about my purpose, vision and mission?
- Capabilities – Direction – Strategies – How am I going to achieve my vision?
- Behaviors – Actions – Tactics – What am I going to do to achieve my vision
- Environment – Context/constraints – Where and When and I going to take the appropriate action to achieve my vision
I hope you enjoy the podcast. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode 23 – Final Podcast for 2010 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode #24 – Values (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode #25 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode 26 – Vision Quest (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode #27 (warriormindcoach.com)
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.