In my perspective personal success is directly connected to a person’s purpose, vision and vision…why a person lives (is here). When the focus is moved from “how” to “why” this opens a person up to creating a fulfilling life rich with experience, wealth and peak personal performance.
Here is a summary of Dilts’ Neurological Levels based on Bateson’s Logical Levels of Learning…with my twist.
Why We Live
- Purpose – Spiritual
- Vision – Higher Self – How do I see my life in totality?
- Mission – Identity – Who am I…Who do I need to become?
How We Live
- Values/Beliefs – Motivation – What do I believe and value about my purpose, vision and mission?
- Capabilities – Direction – Strategies – How am I going to achieve my vision?
- Behaviors – Actions – Tactics – What am I going to do to achieve my vision
- Environment – Context/constraints – Where and When and I going to take the appropriate action to achieve my vision
I hope you enjoy the podcast. Please share your thoughts in the comments below.
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode 23 – Final Podcast for 2010 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode #24 – Values (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast Episode #25 (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode 26 – Vision Quest (warriormindcoach.com)
- Warrior Mind Podcast – Episode #27 (warriormindcoach.com)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.