Achieving peak personal performance and creating personal power begins with a mental strength mindset and empowering beliefs. Reaching your personal goals starts in the mind and finishes with peak performance…taking massive action.
This is one in a series of mental strength life coaching tips to help start your week of strong so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one subject and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct questions. The intention of this virtual ‘life coaching’ session is for you to write the questions in your success journal and then reflect on them and write your answers and thoughts in your journal.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to coach you personally one-on-one over the phone or in The 2nd Passage, I want you to at least get the benefit of a “virtual” mental strength coaching session.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
This virtual mental strength coaching session is to encourage you to look at your capabilities and competence in your selected field and then see where you can enhance them. To help you focus your mental strength energy on developing peak performance capabilities in your areas of expertise.
Let’s Get Started:
When you take an inventory of your capabilities compared to those that are achieving peak personal performance and personal success, how do you stack up? It’s important to use a role model that is achieving the personal success you want or more. This is help you stretch and grow, not to point out your weak areas.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- How important is possessing peak performance competency to achieving your personal goals and personal success?
- How do you think a person develops greater competence in your position?
- What do the top achievers in your field do to continually increase their level of competence and capabilities?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Competence
- Success is about luck, not competence.
- Success is about whom you know, not the level of capability.
- I have peak performance competence in my area of expertise, but I’m still getting average results.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Competence
- Peak performance competence leads to achieving personal goals and personal success.
- The more competent I become the more I’m worth to people and companies.
- Great capabilities and competence come from apply mental strength to continue to study and experience.
- On a scale of 1 to 9, 9 being the highest, how competent are you in your profession?
- How competent are you compared to people you respect most in your line of business?
- If you level of competence continues to improve at its current rate how long will it take to you reach peak personal performance and personal success?
- What step have you taken in the past to increase your capabilities and become more competent in your profession?
- What actions could you take in the next 90 days to dramatically enhance your level of competence?
- How can I assist you in increasing your capabilities and becoming more competent so that you can reach your personal success?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The goal here is move you into objective reality in relation to how competent you are in your profession, especially compared to individuals with peak performance. Remember that many people overrate themselves in term of capabilities and competencies.
Individuals who believe they are already great tend to coast, and disregard the attempt for greater levels of competency. Results are the final measure. Emotion skews many people self-evaluation, but results are impossible to contest.
Mental strength coaching around capabilities and competence is a critical starting point in reaching personal success. Only when you are operating from objective realty is it possible to understand and to be coached to the next level of competence in you profession or area or expertise.
If you’d like to get started on developing a rock solid mindset for personal power, peak human performance, goal setting or achieving your personal goals request your Introductory Consultation today!
Or, if you’d like to study on your own today, order a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” This is a fantastic e-book that helps you take control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
OK…now it’s your turn! Let me know about your thoughts on this subject in the comments below.
- Mental Strength Tip #24 – You Do Have A Choice (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #31 – Creativity and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #32 – Your Code of Conduct and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #29 – Recovery and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #33 – Common Sense and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.