Achieving peak personal performance and creating personal power begins with a mental strength mindset and empowering beliefs. Reaching your personal goals starts in the mind and finishes with peak performance…taking massive action.
This is one in a series of mental strength life coaching tips to help start your week of strong so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one subject and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct questions. The intention of this virtual ‘life coaching’ session is for you to write the questions in your success journal and then reflect on them and write your answers and thoughts in your journal.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to coach you personally one-on-one over the phone or in The 2nd Passage, I want you to at least get the benefit of a “virtual” mental strength coaching session.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To highlight the power of becoming proficient in the art of conversation (both internal and external), and how critical this mental strength skill is to your personal success.
Let’s Get Started:
The art of conversation is not a simple handshake, a smile and start talking. There are several steps that a mental strength practitioner uses in creating an artful conversation. When a person knows, and has mastered, the steps… well…that’s when they can have an influential conversation with anyone.
Have you ever thought about how some people tend to get what they ask for, or are always at the center of attention or get more accomplished with the little effort? At the core it’s about how proficient and artfully they communicate with others AND with themselves.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- How important is developing you conversational skills in achieving you personal success?
- Do you believe most high achievers possess great conversational skills?
- Can the art of conversation be developed, or do you have to born with the gift of gab?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Conversation
- Only extroverts are great conversationalists.
- The art of conversation is a born trait, not made.
- Great conversationalists are egotistical and big mouths.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Conversation
- The art of conversation is essential to achieving personal goals and personal success
- Great conversation is the means of building strong relationships.
- The mental strength skill of conversation can be learned and honed.
- How would you rate your conversational skills, on scale of 1 -9, 9 being best?
- What would it take for you to become an artist at conversation?
- Is there a direct link between your conversation skills and the manifestation of your personal vision?
- Who is the most influential conversationalist you’ve ever met and why?
- What are your best and worst traits as a conversationalist?
- Do you have a plan of action for becoming proficient in the art of conversation?
Mental Strength Coaching:
My goal for this virtual life coaching session is help you understand that your conversational skill is one of the most critical aspects for your personal success. I’d like to make a powerful request of you and have you develop an action plan that will enhance and move your conversation skills from average to elite.
This virtual coaching session might be the one and only time where you are exposed to and have the opportunity to consciously look at and take steps to improve your conversation skills. This is one of the most critical, yet overlooks secrets to achieving your personal success. Not only how you converse with others, but also to yourself.
If you’d like to get started on developing a solid mindset to improve your conversation skills so that you can achieve your personal goals and personal success request your Introductory Consultation today!
In addition, pick-up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” This is a fantastic e-book that helps you take control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
OK…now it’s your turn! Let me know about your thoughts on this subject in the comments below.
- Mental Strength Tip #28 – Personal Success and Comebacks (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #34 – Capabilities and Personal Performance (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #31 – Creativity and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #35 – Bravery and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #36 – Dedication and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.