Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Reaching your personal goals, achieving personal success and creating personal power begin with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. To that, reaching your peak potential also starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual life coaching tips to help start your week of strong so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one subject and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct questions. The intention of this virtual ‘life coaching’ session is for you to write the questions in your success journal and then reflect on them and write your answers and thoughts in your journal.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to coach you personally one-on-one over the phone or in The 2nd Passage, I want you to at least get the benefit of a “virtual” mental strength coaching session.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand the importance of, and the impact your environment plays on your thinking, your personal success and your happiness.
Let’s Get Started:
In the concept of the neurological levels of success the foundation or base is your environment. Everything else, i.e. behaviors, capabilities, beliefs, values and your vision, is built upon your foundation. This includes your micro and macro environment. All the way from your home to your office, from your car to the people you hang around with. People become who and what we associated with.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Are the people you’re hanging out with supporting you or hurting you in your quest for personal success?
- Do you want to be like the people you spend the most time with?
- Have you surrounded yourself with a supportive environment for personal success both at home and at work?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Your Environment
- As long as the people I associate with are nice, it will have a positive effect on me.
- The important thing is to be comfortable with the people and places I associate with.
- If I enhance my level of personal associations I will alienate my current friends.
- I can’t afford to improve my physical environment until I am successful.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Environment
- Associating with the top achieving thinkers is the single most powerful tool to becoming like them and reaching my personal goals and personal success.
- The more time I can invest in surrounding myself in a supportive environment of abundance, the more I believe I will reach my personal success.
- A mental strength environment of personal success is physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Do the people you spend the most time with enjoy a level of success, fulfillment and happiness you are seeking?
- Are you willing to spend more time with top achievers for the impact they can have on your level of thinking?
- Do you live in an environment that truly supports your achievement of your personal goals and personal success?
- On a scale of 1-9, 9 being a top achiever, how would you rate your environment in terms of the people you associate with?
- What would it take to enhance your environment to support the pursuit of your personal goals and personal success?
- What are other ways you can associate or model top achievers without physically meeting them?
Mental Strength Coaching:
Be aware that many people become offended when they are coached around changing and enhancing the people they associate with. They feel they are betraying their friends and family. This is the result of years of average thinking and societal programming, and it can take several coaching sessions or hours of contemplation so that you can transcend this type of unsupportive thinking.
My job here is to help you understand you’re not dropping your friends and family, you are simply choosing to add some bigger thinkers to the mix of people you associate with.
You see, consciousness, either successful or average, is contagious, and the people you hang around with have a major impact on your thinking.
I urge you take action today and start looking at all the ways you can include more top achievers to your environment. This includes getting coaching, reading books, listening to audio’s, or even watches a biography on one of your role models. This is your life and your personal success…do what ever it takes!
As your virtual life coach, I need to help you dig into your environment and see how you live day by day, as well as who are the major influencers in your life. Then little by little, encourage you to begin to make the necessary changes to support your achievement of your personal goals and personal success.
If you’d like to get started on developing a rock solid mindset for personal power, peak human performance, goal setting or achieving your personal goals request your Introductory Consultation today!
Or, if you’d like to study on your own today, order a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” This is a fantastic e-book that helps you take control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
- Mental Strength Tip #39 – Discipline and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #35 – Bravery and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #38 – Mental Strength and Decisiveness (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #40 – Determination and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #41- Dedication and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #37 – The Art of Conversation and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #42 – Belief Systems and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #44 – Enthusiasm and Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
- Mental Strength Tip #45 – Love What You Do For Personal Success (warriormindcoach.com)
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.