Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual success coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to enthuse and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct success coaching questions. The intention of this virtual success coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to success coach you personally one-on-one over the phone or in The 2nd Passage, I want you to at least get the benefit of a virtual mental strength and success coaching session.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand the one of the only thing that stands between you and your personal success is the help and support from other successful people.
Let’s Get Started:
Asking for help and assistance, i.e. being humble, is crucial in reaching your personal goals and personal success. The majority of other successful people enjoy helping other mentally strong individuals reach their personal goals and personal success. They understand that there is plenty of room at the top.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- What role does humility play in achieving personal success?
- Why do people respond to humility than arrogance?
- Why do most people fail to present themselves more humbly in business?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Humility
- Asking for help, humility, is sign of weakness
- Humility, asking for help, shows lack of confidence
- Humility can be interpreted as a sign of incompetence
Mental Strength Beliefs about Humility
- Humility, asking for help, is a sign of mental strength
- Asking for help, humility, allows other to shine and show their expertise
- Humility helps me connect with successful people
- Would your three closest friends say you are humble and ask for assistance from others?
- Do you believe being more humble, asking for help, would move you closer to achieving your personal success?
- Are you mentally strong enough to ask for help?
- How would being more humble help you reach your personal goals?
- What would you have to do to become more humble?
- Who are the most humble people you respect in business and life?
Mental Strength Coaching:
Coaching humility and asking for help is tricky because these virtual mental strength success coaching session are to encourage you to be self-effacing without giving up your mental strength and confidence.
One of the most effective method of success coaching humility is ask you to pick a role model of humility and “act as if” we are them.
Coaching humility is about helping you become more trusting of people and yourself, accepted and successful. It’s also about help you develop the mental strength that other successful people will embrace and want to be around.
If you’d like learn the secrets to changing your belies around humility and creating your personal success, pick up you copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today HERE. This is a fantastic e-book that helps you take control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.