- Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. –Estonian Proverb
- He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart. ~J.A. Shedd
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~Irv Kupcinet
- Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t. –Unknown
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. –Melody Beattie
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. — Aesop Fables
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. ~Native American Saying
- On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime. ~Author Unknown
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. ~W.T. Purkiser
- When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them. –Chinese Proverb
Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! Thank you for taking part of your day to read my posts, I am very grateful for your loyalty and hope you find them inspiring.
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.