- Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. –Estonian Proverb
- He who thanks but with the lips
Thanks but in part;
The full, the true Thanksgiving
Comes from the heart. ~J.A. Shedd
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~Irv Kupcinet
- Gratitude consists of being more aware of what you have, than what you don’t. –Unknown
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. –Melody Beattie
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. — Aesop Fables
- We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures. ~Thornton Wilder
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. ~Native American Saying
- On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime. ~Author Unknown
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving. ~W.T. Purkiser
- When eating bamboo sprouts, remember the man who planted them. –Chinese Proverb
Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers! Thank you for taking part of your day to read my posts, I am very grateful for your loyalty and hope you find them inspiring.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.