- When you face an obstacle, think of it as a defining moment that will lead to a future personal success.
- When you encounter adversity, remember, the mentally strong don’t just face adversity; they embrace it, knowing it’s not a dead-end but a detour, they say “Something great is about to happen!”
- When you face “negative” people, know that the key to life is to stay mentally strong in the face of negativity, not in the absence of it. Every warrior must overcome “negativity” to define themselves and create their personal success.
- When you face people who doubt you, remember the people who believe in you and support you with their thoughts, words and deeds.
- When you face critics, remember, use your mental strength, tune them out, say to yourself “thank you for sharing” and then focus only on being the best you can be.
- In the morning, take a walk of gratitude, appreciation and prayer. It will create a mind primed and ready for success.
- When you fear, trust Higher Self; let your faith in You be greater than your doubt.
- When you think you have failed, repeat “There is no failure, only feedback” and then find the lesson in it and recall a time when you have succeeded.
- When you head into battle, visualize success.
- When you find yourself focusing on the past or worrying about the future, instead direct your attention and energy on the present moment. The Now is where your power is the greatest.
- When you want to complain, instead identify a solution, ask “How can I make this better?”
- When self-doubt creeps into your inner garden/mind, weed it out, dig it out and then replace it with supportive and empowering thoughts and self-talk.
- When you feel distracted, focus on your breathing, observe your surroundings, clear your mind, and get into The Zone. The Zone is not a random event. It can be created by the use of your mental strength.
- When you feel all is lost, remember that there is a Larger Force that can help you.
- When you feel lonely, think back to all the people who have helped you on your journey with love and support.
- When you feel lost, stop and check with your Inner Compass.
- When you are tired and drained, remember…never, never, never give up. Finish stronger in everything you do.
- When you feel like you can’t do it, find someone who has and know that what one and do all can do, this includes you.
- When you feel like your situation is beyond your control, remember really the only thing you do control is your thoughts and how you respond to the situation. Focus on what you can control and let go of what you can’t.
- When you’re in a high-pressure situation and the game is on the line, and everyone is watching you, remember to smile, have fun, and enjoy it. Life is short; you only live once. You have nothing to lose. Seize the moment….today is a good day to die!
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Success in life is not about luck! It’s about managed thoughts, focused attention and deliberate action. Personal success and personal failure all start in the mind. Tap into the power of your unconsciousness mind and eliminate negative beliefs that have been holding back from reaching your personal goals.
Take back control of your thoughts and your life! Grab a copy of Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today so that you can start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.