They sit around “unconsciousness” and then wonder why they feel unmotivated, uninspired and not reaching their personal goals and achieving personal success.
When you walk through life unconsciousness and on autopilot you are giving your personal power away. On a daily basis you unknowingly let others suck your personal power right out of you.
You can think of this people, places and things as physic vampires. They drain you so that by the end of the day you are so tired you freely give the rest of your energy to TV.
This type of autopilot living is he way to apathy and this then leads to depression. Depression, because you’ve given your personal power away.
In order to live full of power, purpose, passion and perseverance you MUST exercise your mental strength and take back your personal power back.
How do you do this?
By making the right decisions…every day, hour and minute.
The basic everyday decisions are especially empowering. For example, what you decide to watch on TV. I now there are many that must watch TV and then there are the mental strength warriors the refuse to watch TV.
So the next time you decide to program yourself with TV ask yourself…
- Is this taking me forward in life or am I just letting myself slip into a zombie state?
- Is this program something that will enrich my mind or am I just watching stupid people so I can feel like I am not so stupid?
- Is this a program that will enrich my family’s life?
I will even go so far is to ask yourself these questions about ANY decision about where your attention goes.
If the chose you’re about to make doesn’t enrich your life then why are you watching them?
Choice brings empowerment, waking you up from an autopilot-zombie state. By the way, a little “vegging” here and there isn’t bad as long as you’re consciousness of it and it doesn’t dominate your life.
Below are some empowering mental strength questions to help you take back your personal power.
If you are serious about asking AND answering these questions, they’ll force you to rethink your decisions and you’ll condition yourself to make wiser choices.
By using the below questions as a mirror, you’ll come face to face with yourself. You might not like what you see. You then must develop the mental strength necessary to make better choices, this in turn will empower you and you’ll put you in the frame of mind for feeling so much stronger and more confident.
- Will this propel me towards an inspiring future? Or will this keep me stuck in the past?
- Will this bring me long-term fulfillment? Or will it bring me short-term gratification?
- Am I standing in my power or am I trying to please another?
- Am I looking for what’s right or am I looking for what’s wrong?
- Will this choice add to my life force or will it rob me of my energy?
- Will I use this situation as a catalyst to grow and evolve or will I use it to beat myself up?
- Does this choice empower me or does it disempower me?
- Is this an act of self-love or an act of self-sabotage?
- Is this an act of faith or an act of fear?
- Am I choosing from my Divinity or am I choosing from my humanity?
By asking yourself these questions AND answering them, you’ll be developing your mental strength and soon get into the positive habit of rethinking the decisions you make.
Your life will automatically improve and soon you’ll be living a life of power, purpose, passion and perseverance.
Remember, wise choices bring self-empowerment.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.