Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual success coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct success coaching questions. The intention of this virtual success coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to success coach you personally then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand the huge potential for personal, emotional and mental growth that each obstacles presents on your way in reaching your personal goals and achieving personal success.
Let’s Get Started:
The average person perception of obstacles comes from beliefs rooted in a fear based consciousness.
These limiting beliefs keep them from taking the necessary action required to reach their personal goals and achieve personal success. They see risk instead of reward.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- What are the three biggest obstacles you’ve faced?
- Have obstacles helped or hurt you more in the past?
- What do obstacles mean to you?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Obstacles
- Obstacles are the enemy.
- Obstacles equal pain.
- Obstacles should be avoided at all costs.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Obstacles
- Obstacles are opportunities in disguise.
- Obstacles are necessary for mental strength growth.
- Obstacles provide a mirror to see what I’m really made of.
- Are your beliefs about obstacles limiting your chances to achieve personal success?
- Are your beliefs about obstacles moving you closer to reaching your personal goals?
- Are you beliefs about obstacles more inline with the peak performance or the average person?
- Are your beliefs about obstacles self empowering or disempowering you?
- How de you generally feel about obstacles?
- If you could eliminate obstacles from your life, would you?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The point to this virtual mental strength and success coaching session is to ensure that you start and/or continue to perceive obstacles as a necessary process of growth.
Take as long as need until you can embrace this belief. The best way to do this is to “act as if” you really do believe it.
Seeing obstacles as a blessing and a friend puts you in the mental strength position to embrace this process for personal success.
“All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.” - Walt Disney
Get started today on creating the mental strength to use obstacles as a growth tool and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.