Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you start thinking about how enhancing your personal power will help you achieve your personal goals and personal success.
Let’s Get Started:
Personal power begins with empowering values, beliefs and philosophies. Where personal power becomes manifest is when you become your values, beliefs and philosophies.
It’s one thing to say you have personal power and it’s a completely different when you live it.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- What does personal power mean to you?
- How important is having personal power?
- What’s more important to you; having power over yourself or others?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Personal Powers
- Personal Power corrupts.
- Personal Power leads to egotism.
- Seeking personal power means I’m self-centered.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Personal Power
- Personal power creates leverage.
- Personal power will allow me to help others.
- Seeking personal power will help me live a life of power, purpose and passion!
- Are your beliefs about personal power holding you back?
- Should you consider shifting your beliefs about what personal power means to you?
- How much easier could you live your vision by increasing your personal power?
- What has been your experience with powerful people?
- Have you ever seen powerful people use their personal power for good?
- How can I help you develop and increase your personal power?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The key to this virtual mental strength and personal coaching session is help you uncover limiting beliefs you have around personal power and power in general. Since power can and is abused, the average person perceives this as a bad or negative trait.
My job here is to help you understand that personal power can and does create tremendous leverage and can be used in many positive and supportive ways to help others achieve their dreams.
When you help others achieve their goals…you’ll reach yours. This is done with and through personal power.
A person with power has the ability to move rapidly from one vision to the next by engaging the help and support of other powerful, successful, connected people.
Use your personal power for good…don’t go to the dark side. Possessing personal power can be intoxicating and crate a grandiose false image of yourself.
Wield you personal power with care, love and compassion while you’re reaping the rewards of your actions and be sure to use to help someone else less fortunate.
Get started today on creating this shift and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.