Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To make sure you understand the difference between average thinking and mental strength thinking about making consistent progress and its impact on your personal success.
Let’s Get Started:
The averages person’s fear of progress is rotted in the belief that they won’t be able to successfully adapt to the new environment that the progress brings.
Since the average persons thinking in rooted in fear, they simply attach this same fear to any kind of change or progress, whether it’s personally or professionally.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- How do you feel about the rapid progress of today’s society?
- Do you see progress as exciting or scary?
- If you could turn back the clock to “days gone by” pace, would you?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Progress
- Progress is scary.
- Progress equals stress.
- I’m not smart or mental strong enough to keep up with progress.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Progress
- Progress is fresh and exciting.
- Progress equals opportunity.
- Progress is natural.
- Are you afraid of progress?
- If so why?
- If you developed a mental strength belief about progress would be able to achieve your personal success?
- If you developed a mental strength belief about progress wouldn’t you be happier?
- What would it take for you to develop the mental strength to embrace progress?
- How can I help you improve your mental strength beliefs about progress?
- What action steps are you going to take to develop your mental strength beliefs about progress?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The objective of this virtual mental strength and personal coaching session is to get you thinking about progress and consider shifting your perspective.
There are numerous benefits of abandoning fear and embracing progress as a path to achieving your personal goals and personal success.
Individuals who push for progress automatically transcend the fear of change. This adds another link in their mental strength chain, which they use everyday.
“There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect.” Ronald Reagan
Get started today on creating a shift in your mindset and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.