Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand how praise has and impact on people’s lives and how giving praise is one of the best gifts you can give someone.
Let’s Get Started:
One of the keys to personal success is to have successful relationships. We are not islands and we don’t get to the top by ourselves. And one of the key ways to grow successful in our relationships is to be “life-giving” people to others. Every person we meet, we either give life to or take life from. You know what I mean. There are people who encourage you and when you are done being with them you feel built up. Then there are others who you feel torn down by. Successful people are people who have mastered the art of building others up.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Does praise have a place in business?
- Have you used praise as a mental strength tool in your personal life?
- Do you believe searching for praiseworthy behavior is a mental strength habit or just a Pollyanna attitude?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Praise
- Praise makes people believe they are better than they area.
- Praise creates arrogance.
- Top achievers already get enough praise.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Praise
- Praise builds self-esteem.
- No one gets enough praise.
- Praise creates confidence and leads to self-empowerment.
- Do you praise people often enough?
- If you used praise more often, would it help you achieve your personal goals and personal success faster?
- Are you looking for people to praise you before you praise them?
- How would praising three people a day affect your thinking and their lives?
- How can I help you become a hunter of praiseworthy behavior?
- Have you been praised enough in our life?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The intent of this virtual mental strength and personal coaching session is to make you more aware of using praise as tool on a daily basis.
I encourage you to develop this philosophy into a mental strength habit and leave the results to themselves.
Ironically, most of the impact of giving praise will show up in your life.
People who feel appreciated and respected are more motivated than those who think their efforts go unnoticed. They’re more engaged in the work they do, and they’re more committed to their teams and organizations, because they know that they’re making a real difference.
“A man desires praise that he may be reassured, that he may be quit of his doubting of himself; he is indifferent to applause when he is confident of success.” – Alec Waugh
Get started today on creating a shift in your mindset and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.