Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To make sure you understand that your personal success is a reflection of the level of complexity of problem solving and the number of people served by the solution.
Let’s Get Started:
Legendary problem solver Albert Einstein was on to something hot when he said “No problem is solved from the same consciousness that created it”. He knew about the art of problem solving.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- How does problem solving fit into your personal success plan?
- Do you see your role in your profession as a problem solver?
- Do you believe solving more complex problems that serve more people will help you reach your personal goals?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Problem Solving
- Only select few get paid well to solve problems.
- The size of my income is unrelated to the size and/or the quantity of problems I solve.
- My career field doesn’t reward problem solving.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Problem Solving
- Problem solving is at the center of personal success.
- Problem solving is a mental strength skill top achievers have.
- The key to reaching my personal goal is to become a better problem solver.
- Based on your current results, are you more of a problem creator or problem solver?
- How would your three closest colleagues or customers rate your problem solving skills?
- Do you spend more time complaining about problems or solving them?
- What would you have to give up, to become a better problem solver?
- What’s the first step you’re willing to take to become a better problem solver?
- How can I assist you in becoming a better problem solver?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The intention of this virtual mental strength and success coaching session if to make sure you understand society will gladly make you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams in exchange for developing the mental strength skill of problem solving and applying to peoples lives.
There is a direct connection between income and problem solving. Be diligent, patient and absolutely committed to applying this mental strength skill everyday of your life!
“Leaders are problem solvers by talent and temperament, and by choice. For them, the new information environment—undermining old means of control, opening up old closets of secrecy, reducing the relevance of ownership, early arrival, and location—should seem less a litany of problems than an agenda for action. Reaching for a way to describe the entrepreneurial energy of his fabled editor Harold Ross, James Thurber said: ‘He was always leaning forward, pushing something invisible ahead of him.’ That’s the appropriate posture for a knowledge executive.” — Harlan Cleveland
You can begin to improve your problem solving skills right now requesting your Introductory Consultation HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.