Welcome back to another Mental Strength Tip!
Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs. This creates self empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To make sure your sure mental strength energy is always focused on productivity and results.
Let’s Get Started:
Activity is not results. The average person is a satisfied in telling others what they did last week. Last week is history and it is merely a report of busy work. If you want to stay on track for reaching your personal goals and personal success keep track of what you’ve accomplished.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Does thinking about increased productivity and results lead to behaviors that create them?
- What’s the difference between productivity and results?
- Is it possible to be too results focused in your personal success?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Productivity and Results
- I’m not in the results part of the business.
- I don’t get paid based on results.
- Productivity and results take care of themselves.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Productivity and Results
- All business and personal success is about results.
- Constantly thinking of ways to increase productivity and results gives me an edge.
- The better my results the more personal success I have.
- How much mental strength energy do you waste during the day on activities unrelated to results?
- If you focused more on productivity and results would be better at what you do?
- How results oriented are the five people you spend most of your time with?
- Is this helping you or holding you back?
- How often do you think about getting better results during the business day?
- What beliefs would you have to alter or adopt in order to get better results?
- How can I help you increase your productivity and get better results?
Mental Strength Coaching:
The purpose of the virtual mental strength and success coaching session is to convince you that becoming more conscious of your productivity and results will help you move closer to reaching your personal goals and personal success.
I want to make sure you understand that who ever masters this mental strength mindset is far more successful than those that don’t.
Helping you become more conscious of this mean you will start thinking like the top achievers. This session is help you think about what you think about all day and that these thoughts have an impact on your personal success.
Get started today on creating this shift and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.