As a soul coach I know how important it is to be aware of each chakra and how its’ energy can help how do you find your purpose. When you do your soul work and “clean” the blocked chakra’s you can then begin to live a life of power, purpose, passion and perseverance.
If one of our chakras is “blocked,” then the fear and emotions associated with it will manifest in our lives. So, as you read though the description of each center and the reflected questions at the end, notice how the supportive energy or unsupportive energy shows up in your life.
3rd Chakra/ Solar Plexus Center
- Sanskrit Name and Meaning: Manipura – lustrous gem
- Location: navel, solar plexus
- Gland: Adrenals
The third chakra is the information center for energy distribution and personal power. Your third chakra distributes energy throughout your personal energy system. The third chakra relates to how much energy you have, how you use it and what you use it for. Some use their energy to empower themselves, some use their energy to control others.
The solar plexus chakra is also the seat of the ego identity…who your ego/body-mind thinks you are. Issues which relate to blocks in the third chakra include low or erratic energy levels, playing power games, and not being your authentic Self.
- Personal power, emotions, will, how the world receives us, how we are able to express ourselves. Physicality; between heart and naval
- Associated with the key of E and the vowel sound of OH/AH as in “go”
- Entrainment Tone: 10 hz
- Element: Fire
- Parts of the Body: pancreas, adrenals, digestive system, muscles
- Malfunction: ulcers, diabetes, hypoglycemia, digestive disorders
- Carrier Frequency: 320 hz and 126.22 hz
- Advances the feeling of centering of the magic. Ambition, desire for Power.
- Core Issues
- Getting power in some area and wanting more, in some areas being powerless and helpless to control those around me. Who is going to win this one and who is going to lose?
- Being right, getting what I want.
- Losing; being weak; not getting what I want
- Yellowish greens
- Psychic touch
- Insight into other’s talents
- Opening to new knowledge
- Artistic inspiration
- Rational thought
- Linked Animals
- Mountain lion
- Energy/Power (from foods)
- Age Relation
- 14 – 21 years
Questions to consider with the third chakra:
- What specific areas concern you when you think about the above items?
- In what areas have you joined the rat race and found out that the rat race of society has gotten you?
- Where and when is it important not to lose?
- What do you believe you must have, do, or be to ensure the survival of your ego?
You may experience imbalance at your 3rd chakra as an inability to take responsibility for yourself and your life experiences. You may lack self-control, and blame and criticize others for your problems.
A lack of balance in the third chakra may be due to a lack of balance in the first two Chakras.
If this chakra is not working properly it is inclined to create negative influences in the physical this can be seen in the form of ulcers, digestive problems or liver and pancreas complaints, it can lead to anger and frustration, as well as problems dealing with power and authority.
Anger is the product of too much self-power, everything feels like an up hill struggle which is full of conflicts.
Frustration is the product of to little self-power everything feels to demanding and others place too many demands on us.
Being aware of an imbalance of the third chakra is very important because it highlights our understanding of our own inner workings. This allows us to look within and reclaim the balance, our own power, allowing us to move forward with self-confidence.
Because of the nature of chakra energy often soul coaching can be a great benefit in shifting and moving any stuck energy. If you’d like to explore how soul coaching can help your release any stuck and un-supportive energy in your chakras please request a Introductory Consultation today.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.