In realizing the fulfillment of desires, the Awakened Warriors have told me, and I approved it for myself, that you must have the Consciousness of thing you desire. Without the Consciousness there is no manifestation. If you have Consciousness for the thing desired, it must come.
This is how, in part, how you move beyond your human potential.
One Awakened Warrior, Emmet Fox, once said:
“…always the thing you see in the outer is the precipitation on the physical plane of the mental equivalent held by one or more people. The secret of successful living is to build up the mental equivalent that you want; and get rid of, to expunge, the mental equivalent that you do not want.”
So, what is mental equivalent?
It’s a rock solid conviction, an unwavering subconscious pattern, a realization, a subjective comprehensive of truth.
How do you build a mental equivalent for the thing you desire?
Since this is truly the key in exceeding your human potential and becoming an Awakened Warrior, that is, to develop the power and domain over your reality. A vast amount of research has gone into the hows and ways of developing an Awakened Warrior consciousness.
The Awakened Warrior put great emphasis on meditation, affirmations (not simple recital of words but speaking the word of truth until it is firmly etched in consciousness), and the technique of creative and active imagination.
This “right-thinking” is absolutely essential to exceed your human potential. This not simply a game of positive thinking, nor is it a Pollyanna approach to life. It is learning to work with the Great One Power of the Universe. When have developed this capacity you then are an Awakened Warrior, but only if you adhere to the principles of the teachings and dedicate yourself to achieving mastery over this gross material world.
From conversations with, and communications from, Awakened Warriors I have created a basic outline for the developed and expansion of Consciousness that will lead to becoming an Awakened Warrior.
- What do you desire in life? You must focus your thoughts on what you really want.
- You must make a definite decision to accept the fulfillment of your desires.
- Your desires cannot be fulfilled in the outer world of experiences and form unless you have the consciousness and mental equivalent for them.
- The first step in building the mental equivalent is to recognize that the Divine Idea corresponding you to your desire already exists in your Higher Consciousness. This is the intellectual awareness.
- But an intellectual awareness alone does not have sufficient power to shape the outer picture. You’re emotions and feelings must also be brought into play as well. When the two are combined, a powerful reaction takes place in the Subject of Mind, setting up a vibration that corresponds to the equivalent of fulfillment in your Consciousness.
- This fusion of mind and heart along the lines of particular desire, if protected from false and contrary thoughts and feelings, will develop into a conviction. This conviction of the mental equivalent becomes a pattern through which the Creative Energy of Mind flows. As this Creative Energy passes through the pattern, it takes on all the attributes of the pattern and manifests into the outer world to create corresponding circumstances, experiences and form, just like a hologram.
- Don’t predetermine the way the manifestation; don’t be concerned with how your desire is going to materialize. You must trust the wisdom and ingenuity of this Universal Force.
- You develop your subjective convictions through a dedicated program of contemplative meditation, affirmations, and the proper use of your power of imagination.
- Be filled with a sense of gratitude and thankfulness that your desire is already fulfilled (they are in Universal Mind), and that they will rise into visibility at the right time and in the right way.
- The active! If you just sit around and wait for your good to fall into your lap, your lap maybe far removed from the point of contact and channel that the Power has selected specifically for the outpouring of your good.
OK, there are 10 Steps to Developing the Consciousness of an Awakened Warrior. Next week we’ll look at putting these ideas into workable program that will enhance and uplift your consciousness, so that you may liberate all the good that is already yours.
“For anything that you want in your life – a healthy body, a satisfactory vocation, friends, opportunities, and above all the understanding of God – you must furnish a mental equivalent. Supply yourself with a mental equivalent, and the thing must come to you. Without a mental equivalent it cannot come. As to the things in your life that you would like to be rid of – and everyone has such things in his or her life, whether physical, mental or otherwise – if we rid our mind of the mental equivalent of them, they must go”. - Dr. Emmet Fox – Awakened Warrior
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.