Personal development is essential to live a life of power, purpose and passion….with perseverance. Personal development is about know how to full use all of your four personal resources; physical, emotional, spiritual and mental.
The mental aspect of personal development requires mental strength and mindset of empowering beliefs that will instill the feeling of self-empowerment.
Reaching your personal goals, achieving personal success and exceeding your human potential starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual personal coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to create self-empowerment and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct coaching questions. The intention of this virtual personal coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU!
If I’m not able to be your live personal coach, then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can grab your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To encourage you to dream of your future success while focusing on the present.
Let’s Get Started:
Who cares what you WILL be doing? All that matters is what you ARE doing.
Don’t get me wrong, it’s vital to create a vision for your future, but this is just talk unless you do something about it in the present. Ultimately it is the actions you take here and now that distinguishes your level of personal success.
Also keep in mind that even if you ARE doing something about getting to where you want to be, it is still being active towards where you WILL eventually be.
One good question to ask yourself is, “Am I presently taking the necessary actions to lead me to my desires or am I straying away from them?”
If you notice yourself moving further from your goals, stop and evaluate what you are doing. Perhaps you became distracted from your original intentions and just need to get back on track.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Does thinking about the future help or hurt you?
- Where do mental strength students and top performers focus their attention: the past, present or future?
- Where are you focused when you’re performing at your best?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Living in the Present
- It doesn’t’ matter where you focus your thoughts.
- The focus of mental energy has nothing to do with personal success.
- Living in the present is more about happiness than personal success.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Living in the Present
- The management of mental energy dictates behavior.
- The secret to personal success is the dream of the future while focusing on the present.
- The present is the only time you have control over.
- How could you use the idea of present centered thinking to improve your personal performance?
- How could spending less mental energy in the past help your performance?
- When are you operating at your best: when you think about the past, present or future?
- Is it possible to be future oriented and presented focused?
- Who does the average person spend too much time thinking about the past?
- Would you be happier if you lived more in the present?
Mental Strength Coaching:
Actively being present is an integral part of the success process. As you take each step, pour your passion into your actions. Become immersed in your passion. Dedicate some time to it. Focus your intent into accomplishing each single task at hand. Most of all enjoy the process.
Don’t bother stressing about the future, just keep that positive outlook on the future.
As you take all the numerous steps in the process, you WILL become your desire, and can honestly say, “I AM there!”
Taking steps while being in the present moment leads you to a prosperous future.
Get started today on creating this future/present shift and request your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.