This Warrior Mind Podcast is based on the post Emotional Intelligence and Personal Success.
The purpose of this warrior mind podcast is to persuade you that events and circumstances don’t cause negative emotions, you create them. You can control you emotions by altering your perceptions about the event.
Emotional intelligence is the capacity to reason about emotions and emotional information, and of emotions to enhance thought.
It involves the ability to monitor one’s own and others’ feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one’s thinking and actions.
Enjoy the Podcast Below on the Emotional Intelligence.
The emotional intelligence model introduced by Daniel Goleman, focuses on emotional intelligence as a wide array of competencies and skills that drive leadership performance. Goleman’s model outlines five main emotional intelligence constructs:
- Self-awareness – the ability to know one’s emotions, strengths, weaknesses, drives, values and goals and recognize their impact on others while using gut feelings to guide decisions.
- Self-regulation – involves controlling or redirecting one’s disruptive emotions and impulses and adapting to changing circumstances.
- Social skill – managing relationships to move people in the desired direction
- Empathy – considering other people’s feelings especially when making decisions and
- Motivation – being driven to achieve for the sake of achievement.
Goleman includes a set of emotional competencies within each construct of emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence competencies are not innate talents, but rather learned capabilities that must be worked on and can be developed to achieve outstanding performance. Goleman posits that individuals are born with a general emotional intelligence that determines their potential for learning emotional intelligence competencies.
Help to increase your emotional intelligence by picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today!
This is a fantastic e-book that helps you with your subconscious mind, personal development, self-improvement and personal power. You’ll learn to take back control of your thoughts, develop success awareness and helps you tap into the powers of your unconsciousness mind to create the mental strength to succeed at anything!
Make sure you subscribe to the Warrior Mind Podcast HERE.
In addition to iTunes, the Warrior Mind Podcast can be found on these channels:
Roku TV Box
Boxee TV Box
- Samsung SmartTV
Stand Alone Services:
- Tunein Radio
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.