This Warrior Mind Podcast is based on the “Habits Of Peak Performers – Part 1.”
The purpose of this Warrior Mind Podcast is to inform you of the specific habits of peak performers so that you’ll have the blueprint to their success and be able to model these habits in your life.
Habit formation is the process by which new behaviors become automatic. If you instinctively reach for a cigarette the moment you wake up in the morning, you have a habit.
By the same token, if you feel inclined to lace up your running shoes and hit the streets as soon as you get home, you’ve acquired a habit.
Old habits are hard to break and new habits are hard to form.
That’s because the behavioral patterns we repeat most often are literally etched into our neural pathways. The good news is that, through repetition, it’s possible to form new habits (and maintain them as well).
The difference between peak performers and the “also ran’s” is that they have developed significant mental strength habits.
There is a process in NLP called “modeling.” This is where you find the beliefs, habit, traits, etc. of a person that has what you want, is excelling in an area of their life where you’d like to excel and basically demonstrating excellence.
Mental Habits of Peak Performers – Part 4
Mental Habit #4. Creativity:
- Peak performers’ supreme pleasure is in creating something where once nothing existed.
- They love to solve problems.
- They transform problems into opportunities and turn opportunities into achievements.
- They have a predictable pattern of conceiving, developing, refining and bringing ideas into their realty.
- They use the 4 stage process of creativity:
- 1st – Perceive a need or problem and get all the information about it and then releases the problem and turns attention elsewhere.
- 2nd – Incubation, let the unconscious mind work on the problem.
- 3rd – Allow the spontaneous receiving of the answer.
- 4th – Implement solution.
- Creativity is their life blood.
Enjoy This Warrior Mind Podcast on the Creativity.
Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior will help you developing this mental strength habit.
By taking these 21 habits from peak performers and modeling them, you will manifest outstanding results in your life and business. This never fails…the person doing the modeling may fail, but the process never fails.
These habits fall into 5 categories:
In this post along with the others to follow, I’m going to breakdown each habit within the specific category. The intent here is provide you with the “secret” that all successful people have…empowering habits.
I’m going to break up the 5 categories over several podcasts.
Become a lifelong learner by requesting your Introductory Consultation by going HERE.
Subscribe to the Warrior Mind Podcast HERE.
In addition to iTunes, the Warrior Mind Podcast can be found on these channels:
- Via Blubrry Distribution
- Roku TV Box
- Boxee TV Box
- Samsung SmartTV
- Stand Alone Services:
- Tunein Radio
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.