Over four years and going strong! With over 300,000 downloads from over 9 countries and 5 continents’…. this is the Warrior Mind Podcast.
In this episode of the Warrior Mind Podcast I interview Joan Sotkin. Joan Sotkin is THE expert when it comes to understanding how emotions learned in childhood affect a person’s earning capacity
She has been making her living online for over 20 years, helping entrepreneurs and individuals experience freedom from struggle; personally, professionally and financially.
Joan is a dynamic, inspiring speaker who brings a depth of knowledge to her work. Thousands have benefited from Joan’s groundbreaking book ‘Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money’.
You can find more about Joan at:
You can also take a look at Joan’s Udmeny course “Financial Freedom Formula – A revolutionary plan for developing the mindset and financial skills necessary for your business and financial success” HERE
Enjoy this podcast interview with Joan Sotkin.
Joan’s’ Book: Build Your Money Muscles: Nine Simple Exercises for Improving Your Relationship with Money address these important subjects:
- 5 Keys to Improving Your Relationship with Money
- How Emotions Affect Your Business and Financial Outcomes
- The 3 Keys to Prosperity
- It’s Never to Late to Get Started
- The 5 Main Feelings People Act Out through Their Money
- How to Develop a Prosperity Mindset
- How did your personal experience lead you to look for the internal factors that affect people’s finances?
- Why is it that some people can make a lot of money and others seem to stay in the same position, no matter how much money they have – or don’t have?
- Money is such an emotional experience for most people. Why is this?
- What do you consider the bottom line actions a person needs to take to build a strong foundation for their business?
- Debt can really be debilitating. What steps should a person take if they want to let go of the fear and feelings of shame that debt often creates?
Request an Introductory Consultation right now if you wish to learn additional information on expectations, confidence and acceptance.
Subscribe to the Warrior Mind Podcast HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.