Achieving personal success and reaching your personal goals begins with a mental strength mindset of empowering beliefs.
Reaching your personal goals and personal success starts in your mind…and finishes with taking inspired and massive action.
This is one in a series of virtual success coaching and mental strength tips to help kick-start your week. It is intended to enthuse and inspire you to take action so that you can reach your personal goals and personal success.
I take one mental strength tips and run though a brief overview of it, then ask some very direct success coaching questions. The intention of this virtual success coaching session is for you to write and answer these questions in your success journal and then reflect on them to gain insight on yourself, your dreams and what’s holding you back.
These series of posts are for YOU! If I’m not able to success coach you personally then I highly recommend picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.” It’s a book that will take you through the exact process to take back control of your thoughts so that you can live a life a power, purpose and passion with perseverance!
You can get your copy now by going HERE.
Objective of this Mental Strength Tip:
To help you understand that the average person allow fear and doubt to hold them back from seizing opportunities. This hesitation and lack of action all but assures them of living a life mediocrity.
“Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them”. – Orison Swett Marden
Let’s Get Started:
My job here as your virtual mental strength and success coach is to make you aware of how the average person paralyzes themselves through fear and doubt, and how by using your mental strength you can move through this fear with courage and achieve your personal goals and personal success.
Questions to Uncover Beliefs about Mental Strength Thinking:
- Why don’t more people seize opportunities that are clearly in front of them?
- How do you move past fear and doubt to seize opportunities and personal success?
- Do you believe it’s possible to program your mind to automatically respond to opportunities so that you’ll reach your personal goals?
Unsupportive Beliefs about Seizing Opportunities
- Seizing opportunities is risky.
- Seizing opportunities is uncomfortable.
- Seizing opportunities is for people without responsibilities.
Mental Strength Beliefs about Seizing Opportunities
- Seizing opportunities is exciting.
- Seizing opportunities means growth and personal success.
- The more I seize new opportunities the more mental strong and courageous I become.
- If you would have seized more opportunities you’ve had in your life would be closer to reaching your personal goals and achieving your personal success?
- What’s the worst thing that can happen if you took more risks and seized more opportunities?
- What’s the best thing that can happen if you took more risks and seized more opportunities?
- What are you waiting for to seize opportunities to live a life of power, passion and purpose?
- How can I help you develop your mental strength so that you will seize more opportunities?
- What would you have to believe to become someone who takes risks and seizes opportunities?
- Would you be more successful, fulfilled and happy if you took action on more opportunities that helped you reach your personal goals?
Mental Strength Coaching:
Remember that seizing opportunities must become a mental strength habit. In order for it to become a habit you must be able to see the benefit of taking action.
I encourage you to take increasingly larger “risks” to build your mental strength, courage and confidence.
Once you believe you that there is no failure, only feedback and you cannot fail, you will only learn and grow, then your hesitancy and doubt will be replaced by enthusiasm and excitement.
Seize every opportunity along the way, for how sad it would be if the road you chose became the road not taken. ~Robert Brault
Get started today on creating the mental strength to seize opportunities by picking up a copy of “Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior” today by going HERE
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.